Context and Environment: The British Council aims to provide opportunities through access to quality UK qualifications. IELTS examiners contribute to the ongoing development of IELTS.
|Reference number||IELTS Examiner|
|Salary||Speaking test rate: $95 MXN / Script rate: $75 MXN|
|Duration||2 years, after certification.|
|Working hours||On demand|
|Closing date||Saturday 19 April 2014|
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Examiners
You will need:
1) To be available on demand to help with IELTS exam.
2) To provide recibos de honorarios to be able to be remunerated.
3) An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
4) A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
5) Provide evidence of having a minimum of 1500 hours of relevant TESOL teaching over 3 years. Minimum one year post-certificate level qualification. The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
6) The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
7) Applicants must be the equivalent of an IELTS Band 9. This means: has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.
How to apply
Please note that we do not accept CVs. Candidates who do not complete the application form correctly and in full, will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Role Profile: IELTS Examiner
Closing date for applications: 19 April 2014
To apply please fill the Application Form, meet the minimum professional requirements and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org using IELTS Examiner in the subject line.