The programme, ‘British Council Researcher Links’ provides opportunities for early career researchers from the UK and internationally to interact, learn from each other and explore opportunities for building long-lasting research collaborations.
As part of this programme, we are now recruiting early career researchers to participate in the above workshop.
The workshop will provide a unique opportunity for sharing research expertise and networking. During the workshops early career researchers will have the opportunity to present their research in the form of an oral presentation and discuss this with established researchers from the UK and partner countries. There will be a focus on building up links for future collaborations and participants will be selected on the basis of their research potential and ability to build longer term links.
- Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form downloaded: https://www.york.ac.uk/sei/news-and-events/events/2017/mexicoairpollution/
- Application must be submitted before the above deadline
- Participants must be Early Career Researchers: Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD (or having equivalent research experience) and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience. They are equivalent to the ‘Recognised Researcher’ and sometimes ‘Experienced Researcher’ categories in the EU framework for researchers’ careers.http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/pdf/research_policies/Towards_a_European_Framework_for_Research_Careers_final.pdf
- Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, or fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in Mexico
- Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.
More information, please visit: https://www.york.ac.uk/sei/news-and-events/events/2017/mexicoairpollution/