The British Council EES team in Mexico is looking for a consultant to carry out an evaluation of its programme, Cuauhtémoc Connected. The aim of this evaluation is threefold:
1. To understand if the project is meeting its goals in terms of English Language development. This evaluation must demonstrate what impact the programme is having on participant’s level of English (if at all). This evaluation should show if participant’s English level is improving as a direct result of taking part in this course and do so in a quantifiable way.
2. To show in what ways (if at all) the project is meeting its aim of generating a greater sense of aspiration and global citizenship amongst the young people taking part.
3. To evaluate the British Council’s processes, delivery and course content, identifying areas of strength and weakness offering concrete solutions to the identified problems.
The project is currently being carried out in three key locations in the Delegación Cuauhtémoc:
• Colonia Doctores
• Colonia Morelos (Tepito)
• Centro Histórico
The consultant(s) should have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience carrying out evaluations of complex education programmes
• Understanding of the Mexican education system
• Ability to produce professional documents in English and Spanish
• Able to operate effectively in Spanish
For more information, please see documents attached.