With Aptis, it is easy to assess and measure the development of English language skills in your organization. Our internationally recognized English language test is flexible enough to be applied in any environment and is appropriate for any candidate regardless of their current level of proficiency.
- As a Ministry or NGO, you can complement your current English development projects with an Aptis assessment. By using it at the beginning, during or at the end of any training, Aptis can accurately assess the progress of candidates.
- You can also use Aptis as an audit tool to identify training needs for different audiences.
- We can customize Aptis to meet your needs.
Why use Aptis?
- Aptis is structured to assess different language skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - with grammar and vocabulary at its core. You choose only what is relevant to your project.
- Aptis can be conveniently applied at a site and time of your choice, saving you time in scheduling.
- Aptis can assess different levels of proficiency from A1 to C, allowing you to accurately measure staff with both high and low levels of English on the same test at the same time.
- Aptis is available for multiple media, including tablets, computers and paper, making it versatile for various locations.