Coming soon: register and pay for your Aptis test online in a few simple steps via the Aptis Test Taker Portal.
- Go to the Aptis Test taker portal and choose the date, location and time of your test.
- Create your account.
- Book and pay for your chosen test session.
In order to book your test, make sure that you have your identity document and payment card ready.
The Aptis Test Taker portal allows you to:
- view and manage your account and payment information
- view your test booking details
- change the date, time and/or location of your test
- cancel your test view your results.
- EOR point to be added at a later stage
How to cancel and transfer your test date?
You can cancel or transfer your test date on the Aptis Test Taker Portal at any time and for any reason prior to taking the test.
If you cancel your test registration within 14 calendar days from the day of booking, you will receive a full refund and no administration fee will apply. Alternatively, you can move your test date free of charge to any other available time.
If you cancel more than 14 days after your registration but no later than 48 hours prior to the test date, you will receive a full refund.
You can also transfer your test date free of charge. If you cancel your test registration less than 48 hours before your test date, you will not be entitled to a refund or a transfer to another test date.
Read our full cancellation and transfer policy here.