You might feel a bit nervous about your Aptis test. So that things go as smoothly as possible for you, we've put together some information to help you understand what to expect on the day of your test and things you must remember to do.
- Choose a quiet private space with a comfortable desk, chair and appropriate lighting in the area.
- Sit directly in front of your computer screen and ensure you are always clearly visible.
- Turn off and put away your mobile phone.
- Check your system setup, close all irrelevant tabs and windows on your computer that are not needed for the test.
- You are not allowed to leave the room or take breaks during the test.
- Make sure you are prepared and have had something to eat beforehand and have some water available during the test.
- Remember at least three days before your test day you will need to complete the onboarding process, prepare and set up your test environment and computer.