We, through our presence in the Americas region, offer UK government agencies unique access to the key stakeholders, decision and policy makers in education. We cover the mature markets of the USA and Canada, rapidly developing markets in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia, and new potential markets of the Caribbean, Central and Southern America.
We support governments and government agencies in removing barriers to engagement and access to education opportunities and partnerships in the Americas. This support brings key prosperity opportunities back to the UK within education sectors and markets whilst extending the UK’s knowledge economy and international profile. It also promotes the UK's strength and willingness to engage internationally in education.
Our joint projects between the UK and the Americas (particularly in Latin America) offer:
- access to education for under-represented groups
- training and development support for social enterprises
- English language training and development
- vocational and 21st century skills for employment
- sport as a vehicle for confidence, trust and leadership for vulnerable groups in society
- support for women and girls in education.