We own the world’s greatest knowledge base on international education. We continually analyse both developments and innovations for the benefit of researchers, education agencies as well as individuals in higher education, vocational education and basic education.
We also build capacity and networks for early career and mature researchers, connecting them with the best of UK innovation and research. We offer:
- funded international research partnerships
- researcher training and support for mature and early career researchers
- English language for research
- research and development in English language teaching
- English policy research
- English language market information
- long term partnerships with UK agencies and research centres
- focused research for international, national and local requirements.