HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM HAS THE ENGLISH SKILLS YOUR COMPANY NEEDS?
Aptis gives you an accurate picture of the English proficiency levels of your staff or potential candidates.
This helps you to:
- Selecting and promoting the appropriate staff
- Focus your training on the most important skills to see a return on investment
- Identify the English skills, strengths and weaknesses of your employees
Why choose Aptis?
- Aptis is conveniently delivered at a time and place of your choice, so it is easy to schedule.
- It is structured to assess different language skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - with grammar and vocabulary at its core.
- You choose only what is relevant to your business.
- Aptis is a computer-based test.
- It allows you to assess different levels of language proficiency from A1 to C, enabling you to accurately evaluate both high and low English speakers on the same test at the same time.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES USE APTIS?
ADECCO POLAND - GLOBAL ADECCO BRANCH, LEADING INTERNATIONAL PROVIDER OF HUMAN RESOURCES SOLUTIONS
Adecco used Aptis to assess the English language skills of employees working in the customer-facing Welcome Centre, whose main task is to register service requests from external customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa in 11 languages.
NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PAKISTAN, INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIER TO THE FINANCIAL AND LEASING SECTOR
NetSol used Aptis to benchmark English language requirements for various job positions and assess employees' language skills to analyze training needs to bring them up to the level required for the job profile. In addition, Aptis was used in the selection process to increase the efficiency of the entire process.