Our Senior courses for 15–17-year-olds provide a variety of learning experiences as students work towards mastering English.
Our courses use young adult literature integrated with exam skills to provide solid English foundations. Motivating and practical activities foster communication skills and prepare learners for using English in the future.
Teachers continue to challenge students with authentic literature investigating cultural, social and political concepts.
Cost of Spring Term: $18,584
Cost of Autumn Term: $14,076
Duration: One year (40 weeks)
Levels: Beginner – Upper-Intermediate (A0–B2)
Your child will:
- learn through enquiry based learning, project work and debates
- build their confidence in written and spoken English
- apply the skills they need to become independent learners
- enhance their critical thinking skills for use in the outside world
- improve their all-round communication skills.
The course is a year-long course of 40 weeks (80 hours a year) spilt into 2 terms (Spring and Autumn).
|Saturday (Colegio Ciudad de México)||13.00–15.00|
Course times are subject to change based on availability. we will confirm the course time when you register your child.
Price increases are subject to change without prior notice.