Our Primary courses will develop your child's language skills and confidence, creating enthusiastic and natural speakers of English.
Children develop a love for literature through engaging stories that stimulate their imaginations, as they begin to use English naturally to participate in authentic interactions and collaborative project-work.
Duration: One year (40 weeks)
Age: 6–12 years
Your child will:
- develop their language skills and creative writing
- build a rich and varied vocabulary
- learn to express themselves naturally through role-play, drama games and acting
- begin to think more globally about the world around them
- develop social and group work skills.
The course is a year long course of 40 weeks (80 hours a year) spilt into 2 terms (Spring and Autumn).
|Tuesday (Lope de Vega)||14.00-16.00|
|Saturday (Colegio Ciudad de Mexico)||