Our Primary courses will develop your child's language skills and confidence, creating enthusiastic and natural speakers of English.
Children develop a love for literature through engaging stories that stimulate their imaginations, as they begin to use English naturally to participate in authentic interactions and collaborative project-work.
Books include fairy tales such as Jack and the Bean Stalk, animations such as The Lion King, legends such as Robin Hood, and classic British literature such as Matilda.
Cost of Spring Term: $18,584
Cost of Autumn Term: $14,076
Duration: One year (40 weeks)
Age: 7–8 years / 9–11 years
Your child will:
- develop their language skills and creative writing
- build a rich and varied vocabulary
- learn to express themselves naturally through role-play, drama games and acting
- begin to think more globally about the world around them
- develop social and group work skills.
The course is a year long course of 40 weeks (80 hours a year) spilt into 2 terms (Spring and Autumn).
|Tuesday (Lope de Vega)||14.00-16.00|
|Saturday (Colegio Ciudad de Mexico)||