Our courses for Early Years focus on the development of the whole child, ensuring each child is engaged, challenged and supported.
Based on the pedagogical principles of the UK’s Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS), your child will:
- have the advantage of an early introduction to English language learning
- gain the confidence to participate in the classroom environment
- learn naturally through interactive and experimental play
- enjoy fun classroom activities such as songs, stories, puppet play, art and crafts, dance and movement
- gain solid foundations in English in preparation for our Primary curriculum.