STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an online consultation before registering.
- Choose the appropriate time and date to book your online consultation
- The Online Level Check has a cost of $295.00 MXN. It includes an online level assessment and virtual interview.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A BRIEF ONLINE LEVEL TEST
- Once you have booked the assessment, you will receive a unique link for the level test
- The online level test has 30 multiple questions, you will have 30 minutes to complete it
- Complete the level test.
- The results of your level test can be reviewed and commented on during the virtual interview by ZOOM.
STEP 3 - ACCESS TO YOUR VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
- After completing your online test, you will receive a confirmation email of your interview with the meeting code in ZOOM.
- During the interview, one of the expert advisers will review the results of your level test and define the course that best fits your learning needs.
STEP 4 - REGISTRATION
- After the virtual interview, you can register and pay for the course with a customer service executive who will join the call. Please, have your payment method at hand.
- You must be 18 years old to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
If you have any problems booking, please call 5263-1900.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.