Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- To choose the right course, we need you to book a consultation online before registering.
- You can book the consultation online and choose the hour and day that suits you.
- Your child will need to attend an online consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - TAKE YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
- Once you have booked the consultation, you will receive a booking confirmation email with the ZOOM code to access your interview.
- The consultation will take 15 minutes approx.
When you attend the consultation, your child will complete a simple interview to determine their English level.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please call a customer service representative at 55-5263-1900