About the Network
DASH: Disability Arts Showcase Network for the Americas, is an initiative of the Arts and Disability programme that promotes increased access to the arts for disabled artists and audiences globally.
The general objective of the Network is to strengthen the cultural sector in the Americas, together with disabled artists and institutions that are committed to ensure full participation in cultural life for all society, by creating accessible spaces and organisations. We have identified the following priority objectives and outcomes for the Network:
- Creation of professional cultural connections between artists, agents, managers, venues, and institutions.
- Soft and hard skills development for artists through workshops, resources and lessons learned.
- Audience outreach & development through showcasing.
- Increase soft and hard skills in d/Deaf and disabled cultural agents in Mexico related to inclusion and accessibility.
- Consolidate a more inclusive, diverse, and accessible cultural sector in Mexico through a new institutional Network.
- Increase and professionalise an Arts & Disability showcasing local offer while generating audience outreach & engagement.
The selected UK partner will curate and deliver an online capacity building programme for the local allies of the Network.
- Managing a fully costed budget
- Coordination of the totality of activities
- Curate and facilitate all UK speakers, facilitators, mentors, and their sessions.
- Deliver the programme in close collaboration with British Council team and Mexican co-facilitator and producer.
During the delivery of the trainings, UK suppliers will be working alongside Mexican co-facilitators and producers who will oversee all the technical and production requirements for the online training and will provide local context.
The maximum budget available is £16,500 GBP (VAT included). Proposals must include a pricing approach.
To submit a proposal for the opportunity please download and read the instructions included the RFP pack. The pack includes the core RFP which covers specifications, deliverables and proposal guidance, and additional application annexes.
* If you need a specific requirement to participate in this open call, such as use other formats: video, audio, email, etc. Please write to Lorena.Martinez@britishcouncil.org and Obed.Ramirez@britishcouncil.org we will gladly attend to your request and receive it depending on your needs.
The deadline for clarification questions is 19 July 23.59 GMT
The deadline for proposals is 2 August 23.59 GMT